DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (For content of the act please refer to http://www.copyright.gov) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner of the affected content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Infrigement of your copyright materiel
1. If you have received communications, or you have detected any material posted to the Website that you violates your copyright, please notify us with the following copyright infringement claims procedure pursuant to section 512 of the U.S. Copyright act, as amended.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider : OneTime SARL
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement : Ms THOMAS
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent : 107 avenue Henri Fréville - 35207 Rennes - France
Email Address of Designated Agent : Contact@fyver.com
2. To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- Your name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address and name of contact person ;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed ;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service Provider to locate the material ;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under applicable law ;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty or perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined above, we will have three options :
- to remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing ;
- to forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
- to take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
4. The alleged infringer can respond by submitting a written counter notification to the Service Provider's Designated Agent.To be effective, a counter notification from the alleged infringer must include the following:
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number ;
- A statement the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the Service Provider is located and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person ;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled ;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
Upon receipt of a counter notification containing the information as outlined above, we will :
- promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification ;
- inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days; and
- replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, provided Service Provider’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer form engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider’s network or system.
Infrigement of any copyright materiel
5. If you have received communications, or you have detected any material posted to the Website that you believe violates any Copyright law, please notify us with the following information including inforamtion described in article 6-I-5 of the French law of june 21st 2004:
- date of notification ;
- your identity ;
- our name and adresse ;
- the reasons why the material should be deleted from the Website ;
- link to the page where the material can be consulted ;
- copy of the notification send to the person responsible for uploading the material on the Website or reasons why he/she could not have been contacted.